Must Have Players: V.Kohli, ABD, R.Uthappa, N.Rana,M.Singh, S.Narine & A.Russell
- Have more power hitters, as Bengaluru ground is small and expected to be a run feast today.
- Top order 3 players from both the sides will be crucial, Make C & VC in that option, as this will be a show of power hitters.
Expect atleast couple of team changes on both sides, especially RCB. Clear sky predicted & prediction of 390+ should be scored in batting paradise @ Chinnaswami.
RCB: M.Ali is expected to get a play today, in that case may be C.Grandhomme will be the most likely replacement.
So if a spinner comes in then P.Negi might be replaced for a pacer most likely K.Khejrolia/A.Choudhary or N.Saini. Lets watch out.
KKR: Local Lad V.Kumar might get a play, as the under 19 star S.Mavi conceded 10+ avg in last couple of games.
T.Curram might be back replacing Mitch.Johnson for this game.
RCB Team News:
- Bowling attack is a big concern for RCB, team would look for couple of changes in bowling department.
- Especially overseas players bowling performance will be under scrutiny.
- Good news is that, T. Southee is available for selection, and was seen in nets.
- Below are the possible team changes we are predicting for RCB.
- OUT: C.Anderson, C.Grandhomme & M.Siraj
- IN: C.Woakes, T.Southee & A.Choudhary.
- So lets wait & watch till last minute confirmation from the team.
Royal Challengers Bangalore: 1 Quinton de Kock (wk), 2 Manan Vohra/A.Choudhary, 3 Virat Kohli (capt), 4 AB de Villiers, 5 Mandeep Singh, 6 Colin de Grandhomme/C.Woakes, 7 Pawan Negi, 8 Washington Sundar, 9 Tim Southee/C.Anderson, 10 Umesh Yadav, 11 Yuzvendra Chahal
KKR Team News:
- There is very less chance of any team change, would like to play same team without any change, however we feel below changes.
- M.Johnson failed to leave a impact so might be replaced back with T.Curran or may be want to try out with C.Delport.
- Lets wait & watch till we get some confirmation from the nets.
Kolkata Knight Riders: 1 Chris Lynn, 2 Sunil Narine, 3 Robin Uthappa, 4 Nitish Rana, 5 Dinesh Karthik (capt, wk), 6 Andre Russell, 7 Shubman Gill, 8 Piyush Chawla, 9 Mitchell Johnson/T.Curran, 10 Kuldeep Yadav, 11 Shivam Mavi
DREAM TEAM 1: Safe team to play small leagues (Choose diff C & VC for all the combinations, keeping the same team)
NOTE – Points allotted for star players is very high, in that case you have to make one star player Captain & leave that player in your next team to balance.
- MSiraj/K.Khejrolia/A.Chowdhary/P.Negi (All got same credit points, pick one)
DREAM TEAM 2: Take chance with this team to play big leagues (Choose diff C & VC for all the combinations, keeping the same team)
- M.Vohra/B.McCullum (Just taking a chance for only big leagues)
- M.Ali/C.Anderson (Both got same credit points)
- MSiraj/K.Khejrolia/A.Chowdhary (All got same credit points, pick one)
“USE YOUR INTUITION TO CHOOSE C & VC”